Monday, September 22, 2008

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend


Yes, that title is a bit cliche, but very true as well. I have been dealing with Gemstones now for about 3 months and have been learning a great deal. I also am born under the sign of Aries and so my birthstone is the Diamond.
Up until recently I was not a fan of diamonds. They are colorless and never had the appeal for me, however recently I have been rethinking this as I learn more about the various types of Diamonds there are in the world.

We all see each day some form of Engagement Rings that sport Diamonds. And we all know that Diamonds are the most expensive of Gemstones but why are they? Well at BlueNile.com you not only can purchase Diamond Jewelry , you can also learn all about Diamonds as well. If you are about to make the move to buy a Diamond you need to be well informed about Diamonds so as to make the best purchase possible. You need to understand how Diamonds are graded, and why.

You also need to know about the 4 C's , all so that when you do make that choice for your ring or earrings you are getting a Diamond that will hold its value. In today's economy, Diamonds are a great way to build a bit of equity.
If you are searching for that perfect Diamond Ring check out BlueNile for all your Fine Jewelry purchases.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d