Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have a Bald Head and Want to Put It To Good Use?

Are you a awesome bald man? I love bald men, some of my favorites were Capt. Picard on Star Trek The Next Gen, and of course there is Vin Disel, yum. I am always trying to get my Husband to go bald , no such luck so far.


325x425_baldcampaign

Well, if you are a awesome bald man and want to use the swanky baldness for a great event listen up. www.airnewzealand.com is having a casting call this month in Los Angeles where they will pick 30 people ( adults) to be tattooed as cranial billboards! You know how you have seen cars with advertisements on them, now you may begin to see Cranial Ads, how cool is that? This event is part of Air New Zealand marketing campaign to promote life changing journeys to New Zealand.

It is so awesome to think about having a life changing journey. I had one when I was in Iran back in the late 70's. The sights, the smells, the historical culture was immense to a 16 year old kid. I will never forget my time in Iran and how it helped shaped who I became. Before I went to Iran I was not open to new experiences, nor was I cognizant of how there were people who lived not only differently than I did in the states but also of the fact that there were people who lived a harsher life than I did and yet were still able to always smile.

To see kids my own age who did not get to go to school because they were working with their families in the Bazaar or to see the maimed who had to sit on the streets and beg for food was very hard on me. But it made me more aware that I am not a transient visitor here on this planet, I am part of the machine of life and learned then and there to be a helper not a hindrance.
I think my husband would make a pretty sweet candidate for this event, but I am not making headway in talking him into it.

So if you think you might want to be a walking billboard, wearing a tattoo on your cranium, then check out the Air New Zealand Casting Call in LA this month. For more in depth information and contact info, click this link.


Post?slot_id=23153&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d