Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Evening in Rockcastle County Kentucky


DSCN0171
Originally uploaded by kystorms
This photo was taken at sunset after a rainy day, the clouds do what they always do in the fall and winter, put on an amazing display.

I love when I get the chance to grab these shots. If not for my son I would have missed this one though, he is so great... calls me MOM! so I wont miss even the smallest display.

You see evening skies like this and just feel that all things are possible, no matter how outlandish, no matter how far out of reach to you they seem. All you have to do is have faith.

I am so blessed right now, great friends, blogs to talk on about things I love... life is rocky but I see so many possibilities just waiting for me, for you!

thank you so much to all my readers here, and please I very much would love to have discussions here, so leave comments. That is what this blog is really for, discussions between friends.

God Bless~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d