Thursday, January 15, 2009

News on the TV Show Jericho

I have to blast this wonderful news about Jericho that my Mom blogs about, Jericho. If you have not seen it, Jericho is the greatest show that was on CBS that got canceled , then because of all the fans hard work it was brought back to CBS and because of a shorter season than normal it was canceled due to low ratings again. Well, my mom has blogged the show since it started back in 2006, I mean she is one serious fan!

Last night in an article at iF, it was reported that Jon Turteltaub and his company will be developing the show into a movie! To say my Mom was excited is a total understatement, she and all her fellow Jericho fan friends were really really excited. I know that this news plus the Welcome Home To Jericho event in LA next April is really got all those nutty Jericho fans all happy! I am happy for my mom too, she thinks that Jericho is so important because it really teaches you about being a part of something greater than yourself, your community and family.

I liked watching the show for that reason, but also for Hawkins he is SO cool. I want to put some links here so you can watch the entire show on Youtube, but if you really want to help all the fans and the show out, please check out the show each Sunday on the CW at 7 est! As mom says, we need butts in seats infront of the TV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d