Monday, February 23, 2009

My Moon My Man ~ Feist

I know this is not exactly an Anime, Bleach or Naruto post, but I think this song would be a perfect fit for any Anime Show ~


Do u remember when you would dance , when you heard that perfect song and you thought no one could see you bare your soul musically? Check out this song, My Moon My Man Boys by Feist - Noize Remix



OMG this song just gets my heart going, I love it love it love it! I first heard this song from a set done at a nightclub in SF called DNA, from the website......... and my heart just melted it was so awesome!

It has been so long since I heard such beautiful and inspiring dance music, Feist is now on my radar, anyone have other music that fits this style?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d