Saturday, October 25, 2008

Deathwish Skateboards Are Sick!

Deathwish skateboards are too cool, have you seen them? This is one of my favorite decks ~


Or I could totally love the Punked Gangsta Banndanna in White, sweet. You get to express who you are with these sweet decks, but there is so much more at Deathwish Skateboards. They have Decks, Trucks, Wheels, Hardware and Accessories like Banners and some pretty awesome clothes.I really love the Baker Craze Backpack it has the slamming look to it. Oh and check out the girls Habitat Pod Hoodie, nice.

I used to use my skateboard all the time, but it really time I get a new one. Will definitely be checking out the stock at Deathwish Skateboards because they have everything I need and its all totally awesome stuff. Hope the folks are reading this for Christmas!!!



1 comment:

jimu jee said...

offshoreservers net We are seeing a lot of housing foreclosures in Altamonte Springs Florida. What about you? Would love to get your feedback on this.

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d