Thursday, November 6, 2008

Do it right the first time and you will never regret it

Some times when you are about to try something new, you do one of two things ( if you are like me that is) you either jump into the new event with both feet and both eyes closed or you sit and wonder and chew it over until it is nothing but a distant memory.

This is how it has been for my search for web hosting for my websites. I already know that there are a few of the biggies out there that I sure do not want to deal with, but I wish I had been lucky enough to have learned these particular companies were not the greatest by checking out WebHostingReport.com first!
Great little website top compare all the different major web hosts out today, as well as other information such as Linux Hosting information.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d