Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day


Veterans Day
Originally uploaded by eqqman
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank ALL Veterans who now serve, have served so that I can sit here at my computer and be free to write what I will, and live a free happy life.
You all have made me secure in my home with my children, have given me untold opportunities to be safe, happy and to realize my dreams.
No words I say can ever repay your devotion to country, but I say thank you just the same.
To everyone who reads this blog, please ... when you see a Service member of our Armed Forces today, please tell them thank you. And don't just do it today, do it everyday.
My son serves proudly in the US NAVY, I salute him and his fellow sailors today. I work hard to make sure that all service members are given the proper respect due them for making sacrifices beyond measure for all of us.
God Bless each one of you on this day, and all days. We love you, we know your sacrifices, and we hold you in our prayers each day.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d