Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bleach Manga Chapter 339

Bleach

Entitled: The Dea
thbringer Numbers

Its here! The latest Bleach Manga chappy, and along with revealing some very awesome details on the Espada, there is an amazing illustration of Orihime Inoue, and to read said Chapter, go to thy following- Onemanga.com - And discuss it at some forums or lurk around and see what others say about it, like what most people do ^^ Forums: Bleach Asylum > Club Bleach



And learn more Info on this Weeks Bleach by well Reading it XD sorry I had to! The Episode mainly focuses on Yamamoto and the Three remaining Espada, numbers are revealed in this one guys, it gonna be good!



Quotes provided by Club Bleach members:
| Yamamoto tells Kira "Not yet, stretch the barrier more", the 3 girls attack Yamamoto from behind simultaniously .

Yamamoto says: "I'll finish off that spirit of yours with one hand." "With respect to that spirit, I'll finish this with fire" and takes one swing with his sword.


The 3 girls get toasted and they fall down...... |


| Shunsui: "From my deduction I think the lady over there is #3" "I wonder~ I'd be happiest if the grandpa over there was #1 and you were #2."

Stark ".....I see, sorry, I'm #1 (Primera)."

He takes off the glove on his left hand, revealing a 1 on his palm.

Shunsui: ".....after all huh. That's too bad, having a guy like you as #1.... you'll be hard to defeat, really", Shunsui grins.... |




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d