Friday, December 26, 2008

Bridge to Nowhere


Bridge to Nowhere
Originally uploaded by Tony Immoos
I hope every one has a totally awesome Christmas and that Santa was able to bring everyone the Bleach item of choice!

So what did Santa bring to you? I would love to hear from you all and it would be a great way to learn what the newest fav's are with you Bleach Fans.

Okay, I was able to build on my book collection with the addition of 6 new titles! I am hoping to get my hands on some DVD's soon as well.

The turkey was good, the apple pies were good and the day itself was quite and full of peace. That is a perfect way to spend a day.

I can not believe that it is almost 2009! 5 days and counting until the New Year , I hope and pray it is the best year of our lives!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=edc92a55e92886981f0f2d6104b16a3d